« Home | Preview » | Almost forgotten » | My little shoebox » | Da Paolo » | 08/08 » | Almost there » | Testing 1, 2, 3 » | Gibberish » | Errr.... Update? » | A Weird Encounter »

Saturday

I woke up later than usual this morning.

In the afternoon, the boy and I met up and we got some croissants and a copy of The Times from Tesco and went to Starbucks for brunch. He's a Starbucks Cafe Latte addict whereas I settle for a mug of piping hot Skinny Hot Chocolate on a cold day like today.

We sat on the sofa. He read the main section of The Times and I browsed through a crappy copy of Camden Journal and later read the Body and Soul section of The Times. Occassionally, we exchange a few words.

We left after an hour plus. He went home to prepare for his interview while I came back to pack my stuff.


I hate it when I have low blood sugar level. My hands shiver and I feel horrible. I feel unproductive as I can't get much packing done.

My packing seems never ending. I have 2 big boxes and 4 small ones packed. While packing, I went through my old stuff which I accumulated over the 4 years. I found pictures of my sister and her ex. I found a dog picture which the ex drew for me. I saw my old pictures when I was younger. I saw innocence in the old me. I saw so many things that were hidden under my sofa bed. So nostalgic.

The room is in a mess. I took out everything from the cupboard but I have no energy left to pack.

I'm tired.

Give me sugar, puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

keep a bar of snickers handy in your bag... or in the kitchen... ;-)

I so happened to see a huge barrel full of Rock Sugar today at Tesco's!!!! And yeah, all that nostalgia... could be good or bad, but usually great!! Huggies..

and let the countdown begin in ernest!~

May: I stopped keeping chocs in my room cos I'll end up eating them before my blood sugar level is low again. :P

LB: GIVE ME SUGAR NOWWWWW!! =)

Post a Comment