« Home | A Weird Encounter » | Let's talk about the weather, shall we? » | Unexpected » | Bad Hair Day » | Fifty-Five » | Luxury Cars » | Bored » | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner » | Tough Luck »

Errr.... Update?

  • I'm moving out of this shoebox in 10 days' time. Time to cook proper food now! I don't have to worry about the smell of curries and stir-fries etc in the room anymore! So if you happen to watch Arsenal playing, do drop by and say hello, or maybe drop by for dinner and stay a night or two if you want to. So many things to do- reconnect the landline, get broadband (essential!), clean up the place, PACK UP (nightmare, nightmare), change address and... have I left out anything else? Did I hear you ask house-warming party? Maybe...maybe.

  • Job. Job. Job. I need one. Someone give me one! I'm so tired of filling in application forms and waiting for interviews.

  • I've been bumming around lately. It can be fun, living life like a tai-tai. :P Don't think life like this can last long. My Daddy doesn't print money. :P

  • Dinner at C&R was pretty good. I never knew I missed sambal so much.

  • Watched Dancing In The Street yesterday. I wonder why some people don't bathe. Some audience had serious BO issues. I nearly fainted. The moment the show ended, I took my bag and cardigan and ran out of the theatre.

  • I got shoulder ache. Mei-mei, come massage for me!

  • Strawberry beer at Porterhouse, Covent Garden is good. Just don't drink the ones from the bottle.

  • I want to eat California Hand Roll!

  • 3.41pm. I'm hungry but I'm lazy to cook. I should starve till dinner since I've got dinner plans tonight.

  • Life is sweeeeet =)

  • Yay I've wasted 50 minutes of my life writing this filler-post.

  • Time to shower and get ready.

  • Tata

stawberry beer... can u take a pic of it and describe?

Jason: tastes like strawberry with a hint of beer. no pics. i'll take a pic if i go again. that place is damn crowded and bising! let me find another drinking kaki first :P

So sweet lah... Makes me wanna swoon already! Tata!!

Post a Comment