« Home | Errr.... Update? » | A Weird Encounter » | Let's talk about the weather, shall we? » | Unexpected » | Bad Hair Day » | Fifty-Five » | Luxury Cars » | Bored » | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner »

Gibberish

Sometimes, I don't know how to put things in words.
I don't see why I should tell the whole wide world about it.
If you find out, you find out.
If not. Then too bad.
It doesn't mean that I discriminate you if I don't tell you. It doesn't work that way.
I will tell you when the time is right.
Don't question me "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
There is no need to say things like that.

**********************************************************

Like other weekends, I called my parents today.
I've been battling with myself if I should tell Mommy.
I know I have to....but the problem is do I want to.
I told Mom about it, finally. It came naturally.
I told her because she deserves to know.
She sounded a little upset. More like worried. But she said she was glad I told her.
I can see why she's worried. Mother's instinct.

She didn't object like how she used to.
I hope it's a good sign.

"Why do you sound so sad, Mommy?"
"Well... not sad. Just worried."
"Why do you have to worry?"
"I've never met him. I don't know him"
"I can see why, Mom"
"you're a big girl. Just take care of yourself. OK?"

*****************************************
Everybody has a past.
That's history. We learn from it.
I've shared mine with you.
And thank you, for sharing this part of you with me.
You told me, I'm the present.
Indeed, I am.
There's no need to worry that I will be upset or angry.
Because I won't be.

it's good that you have a strong bond with your mom. a lot of my own personal matters, I don't share with her the way I would've liked to...

May: I don't share a lot too. But there are things that I must share with her. I used to bottle up everything and when she found out, she cried for days and even in her sleep. I learnt my lesson the hard way. :)

Post a Comment