« Home | Testing 1, 2, 3 » | Gibberish » | Errr.... Update? » | A Weird Encounter » | Let's talk about the weather, shall we? » | Unexpected » | Bad Hair Day » | Fifty-Five » | Luxury Cars » | Bored »

Almost there

1/3 bottle of Merlot.

Empty stomach before the first glass.

Drank too fast.

Couldn't walk straight.

Just typing while I can still remember.

I'm ok now. Two trips to the loo and endless supply drinking water.

I think I'm off to bed. The laundry can wait.

Night people.

I had Italian for dinner tonight, by the way. Off Goodge Street. Nice environment. Superb service. My starter was so-so. Belgo is so much better. I had duck breast with orange and Grand Manier sauce for main. It was alright. The birthday boy had Mozerella cheese with Avacado and Tomato and Rocket for starter, and Lasagne for main. He said he liked it.

No more space left for dessert. I couldn't finish my main course.

The birthday boy will be back in an hour's time. Haagen Dazs awaits us.

Good night people. I can't open my eyes anymore.

Mei-mei. Good luck!! jie loves you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*holds up glass*

cheers, moopig!

and goodnight... teehee!

I just love your piggie pic!!! LOL at a staggering piggie..

Cheers, May. More red wine for you? MORNING!!!!! Just got up and thank god, no hangover.

LB: That's where my nickname came from. Will write a post one day. ;)

Can't wait! Faster faster!!!

Post a Comment