« Home | Saturday » | Preview » | Almost forgotten » | My little shoebox » | Da Paolo » | 08/08 » | Almost there » | Testing 1, 2, 3 » | Gibberish » | Errr.... Update? »

Rant

I feel like shit.

I look horrible.

Damn pek chek lahhhhhhh

Why do I have a million and one things in the shoebox? My clothes alone took up 1 large suitcase, 1 small hand carry case, and 2 boxes. My undergarments needed 1 medium size box. That's not the end. I have my books, notes, story books, speakers, kitchen utensils, speaker, rice cooker, blender/juicer, cosmetics, other misc items and yada yada yada. The list is never ending.
Oh and my shoes! And bags!

Seriously, packing is such a bitch.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok. end of rant. I'm hungry. I'm gonna continue packing again.

You have too much undergarments!!! Or, well, maybe not enough?...

women and their clothes... lol.

packin'... that's what I should be doing to my junk too. and I haven't tidied my room in months! sigh...

L B: do you think a girl will have enough lingerie? *wink*

Ken: and the number will increase in the very very near future! heheh

May: Perhaps it's a good idea to go through your stuff once in a few months.. or else u'll be so pek chek when u need to move... But it's done now. Another round of pek-chek-ness is when I start unpacking!

Post a Comment