« Home | Rant » | Saturday » | Preview » | Almost forgotten » | My little shoebox » | Da Paolo » | 08/08 » | Almost there » | Testing 1, 2, 3 » | Gibberish »

Update #273

I'm blogging from my new flat. I'm in the process of applying for new broadband connection but someone in this area has kindly allow me to freeride on her awireless internet connection. The signal is low but I have no complains. I am eternally grateful to her.

Moving was tiring. I've got muscle aches on my tummy and arms. Strangely enough, I'm hyperactive when I moved my stuff. I think I'm a nutter. I don't like people helping me to move my stuff. I insisted I move everything by myself. :P

The new flat is nice but it's partially furnished. I'm living off my suitcases/boxes now. Sigh. I've ordered a wardrobe and some storage containers and they should arrive on Thursday. On Thursday I'll be assembling the furniture and I shall try to have some fun doing so. The new housemate should come on Thurs so we'll fix them together.

I need to get used to living alone until the housemate moves in at the end of the month. It can be a little scary to live alone in a proper one bedroom flat. So far I've never left home without the personal alarm.

I went to Luton airport to send him off this afternoon. Goodness gracious the queue at the check in desk was freaking long! They are not as strict as before- which is a good thing. Liquids are still not allowed on board. I don't think the security checks in Luton are as strict as Heathrow/Gatwick though. I hope things will clear in the next couple of weeks. *fingers and toes crossed*

I want to go for a jog tomorrow evening. Something is clearly wrong with me. I never liked jogging but for the past few days, I've been wanting to jog at the park but was tied down with work and other commitments. Since I'm alone and have nothing better to do, I reckon it's time I go out for a jog. =) Time to dust my sneakers.


20 days till I see you again... I miss you dearly.

is it still summer? weather should be nice for a jog.

I get that sometimes with moving my stuff, but as long as they're packed in boxes and people just move them without touching the contents, I'm fine with it. saves the hassle!

Apparently it's still summer but the weather is pretty fickle minded. It's been rather cold for the past few weeks. I've been jogging! yay!! =)

Post a Comment