« Home | I... » | Update #273 » | Rant » | Saturday » | Preview » | Almost forgotten » | My little shoebox » | Da Paolo » | 08/08 » | Almost there »

I had a dream

I had a very weird dream this morning.

I dreamt about this guy who broke my heart into millions of pieces.

I had just finished a meeting with a few colleagues and was about to head home but I ended up in her house to meet someone. It was an impromptu visit. It was a wrong move. That afternoon, he came over to propose to her. It was a Friday. He came over with his parents and his father was pushing a maroon colour Bentley. She was standing at the car porch in her wedding gown. His parents and him walked towards her. His Dad was in a suit and so was he. He was wearing an oversized Gucci tie. After his Dad handed over the car keys to her, they held hands and walked together. Everyone was admiring the car. The press was there too. I remember how angry I was at myself for being there. I shouldn't have in the first place. I took a bus home and chose to sit at the last row. He miraculously appeared in front of me. He saw I was about to cry so he talked to me. He said he was sorry and he said she wasn't the third party in our relationship. It was after she appeared that he realised he still loves her. He asked for my number and he said "you know my number right?" I kept mum. He continued, "Well my house phone, her name is ching". I was about to cry but I fought hard. I took out my phone and called K.

Then the dream ended.

What does this dream try to tell me? Is it reliable in the first place? That fellow and I were never a couple. We were seeing each other for a short period of time but never went out.

I have stopped talking to him and his current girlfriend (who happened to be my friend) after what they did to me earlier this year.

I don't understand. Why do they appear in my dream? I don't want to dream about him anymore.

Why? Why? Why?

This dream has been haunting me since I woke up. I need to let this out. I'm frustrated. I'm annoyed at myself.

Sigh.

wow.. at least ur dream got guy .. my dream got a bloody big fish that if u get thrown into that weird pond.. tht big fish will put u in its mouth and bring u for a ride. ugh.. i think i was on the boat for too long. :P

I'd rather dream about big fish and ponds. I was so stressed out for the past few days. :(

Post a Comment