« Home | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up » | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled » | Doubt » | I had a dream »

Au Revoir

Day After tomorrow this time, I will be at the departure hall waiting to board my flight. An hour later, I will be on the flight to Dubai. At 2115Malaysian time (1415 UK time) I will set foot in KLIA and will see my lovely (Oh so cliche but can't help it) sister.

The packing started more than a week ago. I put things that I want to bring home in my big suitcase. Today, I started arranging everything. I have more things to bring home than expected (What's new?). My aim is to bring home as little things as possible but as I sat down and started arranging everything, the suitcase filled up so quickly. I was at the verge of tearing my hair. It doesn't help that I cannot bring any hand luggage on board other than my laptop. I can foresee myself arriving in KLIA with stinking breath because I can't bring toothpaste in my hand carry.

Looks like I'm spending tomorrow rearranging my stuff again!

Í don't think I'll blog very often at home. Too many things to do, too many people to visit, too many errands to run. I'll TRY to take pictures of home cooked food. =)

I called my nieces the other day. They are such darlings, I tell you! I was telling Niece #2 that I'll arrive KB on Saturday morning and would give her a ring in the afternoon if I'm not too tired. She asked what time I'll call but I said I don't know. She said this: I'll wait in Mommy's room until you call. When the phone rings I will quickly pick up! Tell me, how can you not love her?

I can't wait to see them already!

I called kakak one day and told her I want home-cooked nasi lemak for lunch on Saturday. Yum Yum!

It's 8pm. 48 hours and 30 minutes to go.

Edit:
I'm such a doink lah! I'm only flying on Thursday and I wrote this on Tuesday.


Welcome back. :) Hehe.

hahaha, been there, done that.... but I can still feel your excitement.. Hope you have a pleasant flight, drink lots of water, and don't forget your tickets and passport, ya? Enjoy!!! Waaaaa... so envious.. *grin*

welcome home, welcome home, welcome home!! don't worry about "bad breath", just pocket some mints, pop 'em before landing, and you'll have "colgate-fresh" breath then... ;)

doink!

have a nice trip home then. :)

Thank you everyone!!!!!

See you soon!!

hey DONKEY. make sure u GROW fat b4 u comes back ok!
muahahah..
see ya SOON.. muackz.

have a safe journey and come back quickly!

Post a Comment