« Home | I give up » | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled » | Doubt » | I had a dream » | I... » | Update #273 » | Rant »

WHY?

Why do certain people take my jokes so seriously?

Why do they think I go out with an ang moh with an intention?

Why do they always, ALWAYS, have to say 'Good lah, now you have ang moh boyfriend, can stay back here already'?

Why do they have to say 'Good lah, get married to him faster lah?'

Seriously, W.H.A.T T.H.E. F???

I'm so sick of explaining and I don't intend to explain to them anymore. I'm sick. Bloody sick. Say whatever you want. I'm done ranting. The next time anyone says the same thing to me I'm just gonna tell that person off. Period.

it's crazy how people always have set labels and expectations for these things. society seems to have conditioned their minds to think this way all the time now. sad, huh...

who cares what they think and say, yea? as long as you're happy! :)

You are so gonna enjoy going home in 9 days' time!!! I am delirious with envy already.. *sigh*

Post a Comment