« Home | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled » | Doubt » | I had a dream » | I... » | Update #273 » | Rant » | Saturday »

I give up

....on Limewire Video.

Limewire is superb when it comes to downloading songs. But when it comes to downloading movies........ I have only one word: S.I.G.H!!

I downloaded Superman Returns the other day. It turned out to be a documentary on dolphins.

I just finished downloading Cars and it turned out to be P0R\.

I give up on Limewire when it comes to downloading movies.

*raises white flag*

okla... must give it some credits too. I downloaded the whole season 2 of Desperate Housewives using Limewire and Love Actually (part1) turned out alright. :P

-/-

Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!

We Malaysians associate almost everything with food, no? Therefore I'm having a house warming! :P

Pictures later. =)

Download movies, use lah torrents.

I know what you mean, Limewire's great with tunes but movies are a big no-no. use BitTorrent for those! ;)

Post a Comment