« Home | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled » | Doubt » | I had a dream » | I... » | Update #273 » | Rant » | Saturday » | Preview »

Floating Beach

My kepochi Aunt visited me on Friday. She was telling me about the Floating Beach so off we went to West India Quay. I had imagined the floating beach to be a real floating beach. Apparently they flew in some 30 tonnes of sand from Jamaica so I was really looking forward to seeing a floating beach....
The Banner

Dragon Heartbeats- Traditional Trinidad & Tobago Carnival dragon and imps.

Been There, Done that, Cam-whored my feet. :P

The 36m x 8m Floating Beach. O_o

The Hotter Than Hell Chilli at the farmer's market. Doesn't really live up to its name.

DreamState performance. This couple is brilliant!

I thought this is pretty cool. =) Taken at the Ladies, obviously. :P

When we arrived, we walked around and all we saw were rides and some performance but couldn't find the floating beach. I thought we were conned. At some point, my Aunt turned around and saw the 32m x 8m "floating beach". How disappointing.

So, the Handsome, nothing exciting ok? Floating beach is just a name to con sua-ku like me. Janganlah Marah... tsk tsk tsk. So Siu Hei. :P

And it's confirmed!

House Warming on Thursday 31 August 2006 in conjuction with Merdeka Day at 3pm. Please let me know if you're coming. RSVP... RSVP!!! No RSVP= we won't pick you up cos we don't know you're coming!!

alamak... quite small for a beach, innit... heheh! I wanna go for ur housewarming tooooooo...

oooh. I think THAT was the carnival thingy that I saw from around Cabot Place..

Post a Comment