« Home | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up » | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled » | Doubt »

Arrived

I'm in Nilai at the moment. Flight to KB is in 2 hours.

I'm awake. Very awake. I'm hungry. Very hungry. I'm very worried too.

My checked-in luggage is lost in the air. I have zilch idea where it is now. I have no clothes, no clean underwears, no contact lenses. I only have my laptop with me but I left the adapter in London- damn smart! I managed to sneak a tube of tooth paste and a tube of lip balm. I called up the airport twice but I was told to give them 24 hours. TWENTY FOUR BLOODY HOURS!

The flight to Dubai and to KL delayed. The flight to Dubai was very nice- it was a Boeing 777- but the service did not live up to its standard. Food was pretty decent. I gobbled up everything because I was too hungry. I hardly ate anything before the flight. Dinner was served at 11pm. After spending about 2 hours in Dubai Airport, I boarded an Airbus 342 (I think). For the first time in 17 years, I felt like puking on the aeroplane. The first time I puked was when I was 6, on the way to Europe. Mommy said blame it on the Macaroni and cheese. Anyway, service wise, it was way better than the previous flight. The food was bad though. The crews were friendlier and more attentive. I was lucky that the seats next to me were empty during both flights.

It sucks to arrive without my luggage. I'm still waiting PATIENTLY till my luggage arrives. My patience is running thin. 8 hours and counting.

I'm keeping both fingers and toes crossed that my luggage will arrive at my doorstep tomorrow morning. I hope you're keeping your fingers and toes crossed for me too. Thank you =)

Looks like your trip back isn't that smooth. Hope you will get your luggage back.

And let the food craze begins. :D

Hopefully they will trace my luggage and send it back to KB asap. I'm really really worried. I have my first roti canai... so so.

got your luggage back yet? hope it turns up soon! rest well the first couple of days, and enjoy your makan-makan sessions!

Unfortunately, not yet. 14 hours and counting. :( I've been enjoying my makan-makan sessions!

Post a Comment