« Home | Good News! » | Home » | Arrived » | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up » | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc »

Sunday Morning

I still have lots of free time in my hands as my parents are only reaching home tonight.

I don't think I have anymore jetlag. By 12 midnight, I was already on my way to dreamland.

When you people are still lazing in bed at this hour (it's 7.39am), I've already came back from sending my annoying brother and my neighbours to school. We Kelantanese work on Sunday and weekend is Fri and Saturday. =) I was thinking of having my usual tea and biscuit for breakfast but I'm going to skip it for today. My stomach is calling for greasy, fattening, high carbo chinese breakfast. I have no idea what I want to have for breakfast: chee cheong fun? Char kuay teow? Bak kut teh? Nasi berlauk? Nasi dagang? I'll just ask my sis to choose. Another 45 minutes till that girl wakes up so my stomach will have to wait.

*******************************************

I went to collect my luggage last night. The flight delayed for about an hour. I was so shocked when I saw my luggage. They bloody ransacked my luggage. The zipper is gone. Lock and the combo lock are gone too. Thankfully, nothing is missing. But still... HOW CAN THEY OPEN UP MY LUGGAGE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me so long to file a report. The custom officer didn't allow my brother to follow me into the arrival hall to pick up my luggage. I didn't have my mobile with me. My sister and cousins were at the restaurant waiting for us. The poor boy was so worried. He said he asked the officer what was happening but was shooed away. Idiot.

My sis is flying off this evening. I'll send her to the airport and send my lugggage to KL. They better repair it or replace a brand new luggage. The whole process better take less than 2 weeks or else I will REALLY make a big fuss. First they lose my luggage and made my family and I worried for 20 hours. Then they broke the luggage and ransacked it.

Bloody Emirates. Seriously. This will probably be my last time flying with them.

terrible that they went through your stuff! luckily nothing's missing, yea. there's one time I shipped home 4 boxes of my stuff from Sydney, and the also opened it at customs claiming they were checking the "goods". I thought everything was still in place and only realised they took my hairdryer when I got home and really looked through the boxes. gah!

thot emirates is quite a prestigous plane to fly..ooo. i never cek in my begs nowadays, enuf to be called a handluggage.

k,e,a,t,i,x

Oh no, you poor thing!! Awww, nevermind, look at the bright side, and forget all those horrid happenings. You're back on holiday, so make the most of what you got, and EAT, EAT, EAT!!! Waaaa... Ok, don't over-eat, but enjoy, ENJOY, ENJOY! Best of wishes.. *and hugs*

welcome back babes!!
hope you're having a wonderful time with your family. it feels good to be back home, doesn't it? do fill up your tummy with all your favourite malaysian dishes!
will catch up with you soon alrite?
text me your number!!

missing you as always...
xoxoxo

Post a Comment