« Home | Green is the Colour and Pictures » | An Update » | too lazy to blog......see you soon... » | Jetlagged » | A Quick Hello From Dubai Airport » | i miss » | Home » | Sunday Morning » | Good News! » | Home »

Tadaima!

That's what the Japanese say when they arrive home, no?

Hola!!

I'm back from Majorca/Mallorca and Barcelona. The weather was always above 20'C. It was so nice.

Needless to say, I had a fabulous time.

I am tanned and fat. My face is as round as a bola. I'm too chicken to stand on the weighing scale. I ate too much gelato, I shopped too little but I'm broke. I had to 'earn' my shopping time and managed to 'save up unused shopping credits'. :P

Time to go on a diet.

Sun. Sea. Sand. Sun bathing. Laughters. Fun. Arguments. Tears. Hugs. Kisses. Good food. Crap food. Fantastic Gelatos. Free Paella. Tapas. Extremely fresh king prawns. Best pizza. Excellent Bruchetta. No phone calls. No e-mails(Alright, I checked once. Just once!). No Blogging.... for 10 days.

And I'm looking forward to the next trip. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.
Thanks Mom!

Ah! Welcome back, one more time! That's all I seem to be saying huh? LOL... Not my fault, you know..

Welcome back. So much fun, make sure you upload those pictures.

Post a Comment