« Home | An Update » | too lazy to blog......see you soon... » | Jetlagged » | A Quick Hello From Dubai Airport » | i miss » | Home » | Sunday Morning » | Good News! » | Home » | Arrived »

Green is the Colour and Pictures

I saw the second red light when I was home. But few days later, my Mom changed her mind and gave me the green light. Finally!

I'm off to the sun, sea and sand... for 10 days!

Till then!!


Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. =)


The new house
The dining area and the entrance to the second bedroom
The living area where we have lunch and watch 'Yi Nan Wang'
The badminton Court
The bridge

Must have been a good daughter when you were home. Ha! Have fun!!

I had a hard time tryig to figure out where that is, so I gave up! Enjoy your Green Light!

Post a Comment