« Home | i miss » | Home » | Sunday Morning » | Good News! » | Home » | Arrived » | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? »

A Quick Hello From Dubai Airport

I'm in Dubai airport. I'm in the electronic shop, using the laptop and wireless internet provided.

The flight was so bumpy. 3 hours after I arrived at the airport, my head is still aching. I hate Airbus330-200.

Food was bad. The snack was alright but the Roti Jala breakfast was bad. I had few mouthfuls and closed the lid.

There's not much to do in this airport. I don't think stuff are really cheap here. A Tag Heuer Alter Ego is about RM4K. A Rolex watch is about RM20K. I think stuff are cheaper back home.

Time to exercise my feet again... for another 3 hours.

Till then

oh gosh, your holidays are up already?! that was so fast!! hope you enjoyed yourself here. take care, have a safe flight!

Oh dear, you're already on your way home.. Hope you had a great trip nevertheless... *sigh, time flies*

Post a Comment