« Home | Home » | Sunday Morning » | Good News! » | Home » | Arrived » | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up »

i miss

I can't deny the fact that I love being at home. The attentions I get are great, though they can be annoying some times. I get whatever I want, whatever I want to eat and I don't have to lift a finger in the house, except washing the dishes sometimes. I get to make some decisions. Mom offered me a trip to Bangkok and a shopping trip in KL but I declined. (because I just want to be a hermit for the next couple of weeks) The only thing I have to do is chaffeur everyone here and there.

I have been extremely busy and hardly have time for myself. Tonight is the first time I sit down and spend time by myself after so many days. Just me, myself and I. I sacrifice my sleep because I need some 'alone time'.

I still miss London. My day is incomplete without a cuppa tea in the morning. I brought a box of English Breakfast tea home because I'm not sure if like Lipton/Boh tea. I miss my skimmed and semi-skimmed milk. HL milk doesn't go well with my tea. I'm not sure about Anlene though. I miss making fresh salad for lunch or dinner. I miss shopping for groceries for 1.5 hours in Sainsbury's. I miss my freedom.

and i miss you too. i miss having meals with you. i miss walking around london for 3 hours. i miss spending time in the park with you. Tonight I realise that I actually miss you more than I thought.


Very soon, I will leave home and I will miss everything at home. My family, my relatives, my nieces, my kakak, my friends, family reunions, the new house, the old house, the attentions, the mother and daughter chats.



You see, I'm always missing something/someone.


had that feeling too when I first came back. I missed the parks. I missed walking for hours. I even missed the buses and trains.

but it gets better, it always does, someday... :)

And I am not in your person-to-miss list. *sobs*

:P

LB *HUGS* MOOPIGGIE

life just a good

Post a Comment