« Home | Being Alone » | The Virgin MeMe » | Tadaima! » | Green is the Colour and Pictures » | An Update » | too lazy to blog......see you soon... » | Jetlagged » | A Quick Hello From Dubai Airport » | i miss » | Home »

It Must Be The Weather

I'm nursing a cold. The nose is blocked and I cough occassionally when the throat gets itchy. Urgh.

I thought Beecham Flu-plus Caplets would be my magic pills but looks like it doesn't help much. It took my sore throat away though. The boy left me some Vitamin C and Magnesium sachet and I took it last night. Not much help either. SIGH!

It's been 6 days. This blocked nose thingie is annoying me.

Time for another Strepsils.

Time you need to chup!!! Hahaha, watch out, stay tuned, and get well soon!!

Woah.. no need to work ah LB. Chup so fast!

Thank you for your well wishes =)

ugh, I know how awful a flu is! hate it when I can't breathe. get well, babes! rest lots.

Post a Comment