« Home | Palma » | Cala Bona/ Cala Millor Part II » | Tonight... » | Cala Millor/Cala Bona » | Dear God » | It Must Be The Weather » | Being Alone » | The Virgin MeMe » | Tadaima! » | Green is the Colour and Pictures »

Seriously...

... If you have nothing nice to say, just shut the _ _ _ _ up.

You know what I'm doing. I don't mind if you keep quiet and not say a thing about it but for goodness sake, don't discourage me just because you did not succeed. Don't be bitter, you know.

When I told you I was a little depressed, I thought you would console me because you're my friend. But no. You added salt to the wound. So much so for being a "friend".

You know what, just keep quiet.
Because I'm too tired to be your Ms Yes.
Because I damn sien already ok.

*sits quietly beside moopig*

Waaa!! I hope that wasn't about me or May... Waaaa!!

Hugs you, gives you a sweet...

Post a Comment