« Home | Cala Millor/Cala Bona » | Dear God » | It Must Be The Weather » | Being Alone » | The Virgin MeMe » | Tadaima! » | Green is the Colour and Pictures » | An Update » | too lazy to blog......see you soon... » | Jetlagged »

Tonight...

... I cooked Bak Kut Teh for dinner.

It was the best Bak Kut Teh I've ever cooked because the herbs I brought from home were fantastic. The pork ribs were so soft after I boiled them for hours. The BKT was almost as good as Mum's.


BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I forgotten to take pictures of the dinner.


-_-

and too bad that this is my one and only packet of herbs I brought from home.

aarrgghhh!! no picture!! but it was enjoyable, yea? that's the most important thing... *grin*!

hmmm, I think I'll go have BKT for lunch today, yippee!

MMmmmm... Mmmm.... MMMM.... It's ok! *grin*

-.-lll

i want.. lol

Post a Comment