« Home | Seriously... » | Palma » | Cala Bona/ Cala Millor Part II » | Tonight... » | Cala Millor/Cala Bona » | Dear God » | It Must Be The Weather » | Being Alone » | The Virgin MeMe » | Tadaima! »

(Pre)Winter Blues

I've been a hermit. I only go out when I need to, not when I want to. When I go to central, I make sure I do everything in one day because it's too troublesome to go out.

The weather is one of the factors. I hate going out wrapped up like a mummy. There's the scarf, the gloves (optional), the jacket, boots, jeans, top and sometimes, the cardigan. On top of that, I have to carry a handbag. And oh, how I can forget the brolly? All wrapped up when I get out of the flat. Then take off the scarf, gloves and sometimes the jacket when I'm on the bus or tube. Then put them on again before I get down the bus. Then take them off again when I'm in the shops. And repeat the same old procedure again. I guess you say I can choose not to take them off, aye? I wish I could. But no, unfortunately. I feel giddy because it's so stuffy.

In the shop, I have to carry the jacket and walk around. If the handbag is not big enough to keep the scarf, I have to carry it as well. Carrying the jacket, scarf and the handbag and walking around. Uhhh. And when I have to take something out of the bag, imagine the hassle.

It's time to go out to get some groceries. I don't want to eat carrots for dinner tonight.

grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble.

and it's raining out there

whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine

ugh... I know how that feels!
*sits and grumbles along with moopig*
*puts some carrots to boil*

Maybe you can just ask them to deliver those stuffs to your house. Ahaks!waf

How true! Winter blues are coming, and everything's getting heavier.. coats, sweaters, gah!!! I don't need a scarf, or gloves, and already I feel very burdened by it all. Lemme grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble along with you....

*sigh* we always grumble about one thing or another hor? LOL! I bet if we were in Malaysia, we might be grumbling abt the traffic, or the heat, or something!!

lol. that's why the stores have deliveries straight to your door.

may: Don't want to eat carrots for now! I think I ate too much carrots when I was in North Wales. lol

Jason: Me no like delivery services.

LB: How true too! Grumbling can be my middle name for now!

Ken: I don't like delivery. I like shopping for my own grocery. Can pick and choose the 'perfect' one mah. :)

Post a Comment