« Home | The Conversation Last Week » | How do you like this Meme? » | Have You Eaten Your Easter Egg Yet? » | The Kepo-chi post » | The Price To Pay. » | A Night To Remember » | My New Hairstyle » | 偶病啦 » | Chopped » | 周日の晚餐 »

Speechless

"I have no food in my fridge. I have no milk. Well, I have but I have expired milk so I can't drink tea today."

"GO TO THE SUPERMARKET TOMORROW!"

"I thought you were going to do online grocery shopping for me like you did for your grandmother!"

"Baby, I can promise you one thing."

"What?"

"I will do that, when you are 80 and we're still together."

-_-

Speechless or not????????


******

Paris in June! :D

Time to save up for...er.... youknowiknowlah *wink wink*

ooooooh, I hear bells!! whee!!

I'd love to go shopping in the supermarket too, except no frozen goods for me. still no fridge... *sigh*

Paris in June should be fabulous! Lucky you!!! Think LV.... Think Chanel... Think escargot...

Post a Comment