« Home | 周日の晚餐 » | Work, as usual » | Dan Lain-Lain Lagi » | Coincidence » | Sleepless in London » | Kaboom!! » | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... » | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy »

Chopped

I finally chopped off my hair this afternoon.

It was bra-length and I chopped it till shoulder length. My head feels SO light now. But I must admit, when the staff swept my hair away, I felt a little sad. Just a little. ;)

And I haven't got enough money to dye my hair. I can't afford £90 lah. :(

Once upon a time, I had my hair down to my middle back.. really manchu, and then when I decided to go short, I felt so light-headed like almost mabuk..

Picture of your new hairstyle ler. ;)

hair will grow, yea? I feel like that too whenever I do the same chopping off. home dye for you?

ish
U SHUD HAVE KEEP LONGER , come back let me do the "chopping" mar.. lolx!
dun trust me huh?
by the time u come back also i grad ad lar!aahahaha
=p

wow.. £90 for a hair dye ?? for that amount u can buy 1/4 fare back to msia liaw lol

Post a Comment