« Home | Sleepless in London » | Kaboom!! » | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... » | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy » | Week 2 » | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 » | Classique »

Coincidence

Getting off the wrong bus stop wasn't a bad thing, you know. :P

It was raining this evening and I couldn't see the stop properly. I thought it was the right one so I got off. While waiting for the light to turn green, I saw this familiar looking face. God knows where the courage came from. I found myself opening my mouth and the next thing I knew, I asked "Hello, are you Jose?"

He turned around and obviously, he couldn't recognise me. I was dressed horribly- hair tied up in a bun and wearing a glasses. I know I looked totally different from the first time I met him. Anyway, I quickly said "I'm MooPig, we met at the XX Company interview." He remembered instantly. After we left XX, we didn't get in touch with each other as no one exchanged any contact details. We chatted a little while crossing the road. We arrived at the bus stop and I had to get home.

I thought this is amazing. The moment I stepped out from the office, I knew we wouldn't see each other anymore but today, I actually met him! Doubt there will be the next time though!

That aside, I'm dying for a hair cut. My hair is no longer curly and it's so out of shape. It's horrible, terrible and... err... ve-ge-ta-ble. Everytime I look in the mirror, I repeat the same thing- "sh!t, I need a hair cut. My hair is horrible." Mat Sallehs don't do a good job on my hair. There's a famous Japanese salon some where in Soho. I'm really tempted to. And I'm also thinking of dying my hair for the very first time. I'm bored of my natural colour already. But.... am I willing to fork out 100quid for that?

Decisions decisions decisions.

It's weekend... and it's time to clean up my room. Hate the hoover at home.

Was late for work this morning AND this afternoon. I had no one but myself to blame this morning. I was supposed to get in at 7 but I only woke up at 6.30am!!! The next bus was 5 minutes later and there was absolutely no way for me to get on that bus. 6.49am was the next one and for once, I was thankful for early bus. It arrived at 6.45am but I was still10 minutes late. Sigh. And I missed the bus by seconds in the afternoon. So I ran to the other bus stop, only to find the 271 left the bus stop. So I had no choice but to wait another 5 minutes for the 43 bus. I was 15 minutes late to pick up MissR. Hopefully she doesn't mind. Must make sure I get in on time next week.

I love Fridays cos it's PAYDAY! :D

I love Fridays too, but I never get paid on a Friday!

Hey, I think if you're looking at the mirror everyday saying you're a vegetable, maybe that 100 quid might not seem such a big deal in the end? I might be wrong, of course! 100 quid to do yur hair? WOW!!! Come to Italy and I'll get my Best Friend the Hairdresser to do yours for free!!

I sometimes see the bus at the bus stop, picking up passengers while I'm still on the wrong side of the road, waiting for traffic to stop so I could go across. and by the time the light turns green for me to go, the bus rolls away... *sigh*

we get paid mid-month, whee! pay-day coming soon...

Post a Comment