« Home | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 » | Classique » | Project 200 » | 5 minutes » | Chicken Rice- Moopig's Way » | Blue Monday » | Moved. » | The Ex-File » | The Laundry Saga »

Week 2

2 weeks into the job, I'm more comfortable with the children.

The eldest daughter went to school in the evening so I had to stay back for another extra hour. The 2 kids wolved down the chicken and vegetable stir fry dinner and disappeared after putting the plates and cutlery in the dish washer. I washed the pot and pan. It wasn't part of my job but I chose to do it anyway.

I'm less comfortable when the eldest daughter, MissK, is around. She's a little snobbish and doesn't talk much. She was away today. The 2 young ones went up to the room. I was bored so I walked into the music room and played the piano. The 2 young one came down. MissR, the 10 year old girl was hiding behind her 12 year old brother, MrA. MrA said "We heard you play and it's really good.' He's the sweetest in the family. He never complained about the dinner and always thanked me for cooking dinner. I blushed. They left soon after.

I decided to go to MissR's room after that. She dressed up as a punk rocker and she put on an Afro wig which really looked good on her. I stood there and was shivering. MrA asked me to sit on the sofa bed. I declined but he insisted. Little MissR went to switch the heating on. We had a good time talking about stickers, their art class, dressing up and lucky and unlucky colours.

I didn't realise it was past 7.30pm already. MrsC rang up to apologise because the meeting ended later than expected. I stayed back until MrC came back, about 8pm. I didn't mind at all. It was good fun with the kids.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow already! MrA and I are baking scones! =)

Last week, I felt I had the most boring job ever. Between after school and cooking, I was bored to tears. I called my friends to chat and I read whatever's on the dinner table. Today, I wouldn't say this is my best job, but I'm doing something I enjoy. And they pay ain't bad for a part time job! :P And this will probably be the only job that allows me to do Sudoku when I'm free!

Labels:

Don't forget to sing Do Re Mi!!! :-) I'm a bit lost... You're a babysitter, fulltime?!!

glad you're having a good time! time always passes by more quickly when you enjoy what you're doing, hor?

Post a Comment