« Home | The Ex-File » | The Laundry Saga » | Chocolates or Flowers? » | The Same Old Rant » | The Quest of Pick-Me-Up » | What do you have in your fridge? » | To Sir, With Love » | This the story of a nomad » | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year »

Moved.

I'm so knackered. I'm finally in the new room.

The packing was horrendous. The unpacking was just slightly better. So far, I've unpacked everything except two boxes.

After moving, we had to go back to the old flat to clean it up in the afternoon and to meet the idiot landlord at 3. At 3.40pm, he rang up to say he'd be late and would only arrive at 4.30pm. It was impossible because I had to rush to my aunt's. So we agreed to meet at Old Street/City Road but that idiot got lost. He was supposed to return our deposit but he didn't have enough money (yea, right). I gave him one key and agreed to return the key to him when he gives me the deposit. It was like hide and seek before we met up. He claimed to be on City Road but he was on the wrong side of the road. Tsk tsk. I was so stressed out the whole time.

And then I had to rush to my aunt's to collect something to pass to her boyfriend. It was a waste of time to do so because I am so sure she did not need it. I don't mind paying for the transportation but I minded the time and the energy. I was not pissed but was so stressed out from the moving and the crap I got from the landlord. Travelling to and fro took about an hour. By the time I got home, I was in a bad mood and just broke down after I couldn't find the dirty bed sheets. Sigh.

It's been a long day and I have yet to have lunch or dinner.

:(

Grumblings aside, I am SO GLAD that I've moved.

Yeah, that sounded incredibly stressful. being given the run around like that, but in the end, you got to move, which the adrenaline alone must be a feel good factor! Cheers to your new place, and may you have loads of pleasant memories there! Big HUG!

the best thing about getting it all done, is now that you can finally rest! I've decided not to cart all my belongings over to Oz either, since I figured it'd be easier to just leave my stuff here, and get new stuff there. I think I'd be just as knackered and stressed as you were, if not more, had I decided to move my whole room with me!

Post a Comment