« Home | The Quest of Pick-Me-Up » | What do you have in your fridge? » | To Sir, With Love » | This the story of a nomad » | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." »

The Same Old Rant

Shoulder aches. Backache. Tired.

What's new. It's always the same thing everytime I start packing.

This time round, it's a lot better. I've programmed my mind so I throw away everything which I no longer need. If I look at something, stare at it for more than a minute debating if I should keep, then it goes into the bin. Seriously, I don't understand why I have so much things to pack.

Hopefully I'll end up with lesser stuff this time round.

I need a back massage now!

Labels:

I am forever on a Trash It Mission too.. but the trouble is, it's so hard, so difficult to throw away such memoirs sometimes. Thus I procrastinate... and procrastinate..

arrrghh... you've just reminded me that I have a whole roomful (and then some) to either keep or trash in just 3 more weeks! I think I'll just keep everything. pack clothes and essentials only. get more rubbish Down Under. and then trash those if and when the time comes.

LB: Yo Procrastinator! I guess the best is to wait till you REALLY have to move then you're forced to trash them away!

May: 3 more weeks!!! That's so soon! Can't believe this! I agree with you. Leave your room as it is so you'll still feel homely when you go home next time. :)

Post a Comment