« Home | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now »

7,000 words (and more)

They say pictures speak a thousand words. So here are 7 pictures from my germany trip. =)

Christmas tree and the dinner table at his mum's
Christmas deco' at the shopping mall

The Olympiastadion and the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedachtniskirche (Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church)

44,000 Swarovski Crystals on the Christmas tree

Christmas Lights (with the 140,000 Euro Ferrari as the background picture)

Polish snack made by his grandmother and the german sausages at the Christmas Market

Christmas markets... toffee apples and toffee grapes, chocolate coated bananas, apples bla bla bla

Labels: ,

the perfect 7 photo collages!! very very pretty, and I like those pics of the Polish snack and sausages. yup, they speak 7000 words!

Happy New 2007, moopig!

Must be the fastest I ever read a 7,000 word document! The Swarovski Christmas tree must have looked stunning! I so want to cover a mouse with Swarovskis one day!

May: I can still remember the taste and the texture of the sausages! I have a few packs in the fridge now and I wish I had endless supply. hehe

LB: Yes yes yes! The tree looked really stunning!! A mouse? real mouse or the pc mouse? lol just joking.

Post a Comment