« Home | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom » | Have you ever... » | Surprise » | 二十三岁前夕 » | 凌晨3点半 »

Kurismasu lights


Christmas Lights on Regent Street. Not a very good shot because it was so crowded at Piccadilly Circus. I'll try again when if I go to Oxford Street/Regent Street.

Labels: , ,

oooh, I remember those lights! they also had the Ice Age 2 characters there last year. I didn't get any good clear shots of the lights either, too dark and too unstable a hand. brings back quite a few memories... *sigh*

I love Regent St Christmas Lights too! Fond memories there of days gone by!!

Wish I was there! The deco here is not as nice ...

May: Yup yup Ice Age 2 last year and I think that's nicer compared to this year's! I could bring a tripod but that would make me too 'touristy' and I don't like that! Oh wait.. my tripod is in KB! :P

LB: Come back to London!

Nick: Wish you were here too! Then I can send you Chwismas card!Come back soon!

Post a Comment