« Home | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom » | Have you ever... » | Surprise » | 二十三岁前夕 » | 凌晨3点半 » | That Weekend in Frankfurt »

Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way!

Will be leaving on Saturday evening to Frankfurt. We're going to Berlin on Christmas Eve and I'm flying back to London on 27 December. He'll join me later and we'll celebrate NYE together. =)

And this will be my first time visiting the parents. I've never done that in my life and boy, I'm extremely nervous.

Now.... what presents shall I get for everyone?

Time to go shopping!! teeheeee

ooooh, meeting the family! good luck, and have loads of fun! Merry Christmas!!

*hugs*

yes, May, Yes! Ultra kan cheong now!

Merry Christmas to you!

Post a Comment