« Home | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom » | Have you ever... » | Surprise » | 二十三岁前夕 » | 凌晨3点半 » | That Weekend in Frankfurt » | Random » | Home Alone »

When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore

K and I talk every night when he comes back from work. Since he started work, we've been doing that, except for 1 night when I went out clubbing and arrived home at 3.30am.

We don't spend much time talking on the phone. Sometimes it's just a 5 minutes conversations but sometimes, we spend an hour plus on the phone. That's the longest we've done. Gone were the days when I used to spend hours and hours and hours talking with the ex-bf on the phone. :P

Our classmate, T, is at his place. T came all the way to London and decided to fly to Frankfurt to visit K before he leaves to Tokyo again. Last night, I told K not to ring me if it's inconvenient.

I can't help but feel a little awkward. From time to time, I check my Voip and mobile phone for missed calls. And then I realised that he won't call me tonight.

It's not that I miss him terribly. It's just that I'm so used to talking to him before going to bed every night and tonight, it's a little different, simply because I'm used to the routine and routine isn't routine tonight.

=)

On another note, there's an invitation for 'meet the family' during christmas. Get what I mean?? Now I'm worried and... umm.. nervous. Not sure if I'll take up the invitation though.

Hehe, good luck with the meet the family session. :P

I used to have a routine too, on chats. you just have to do that thing because it's something that comforts you, doesn't it? it did for me, until the routine stopped... and I miss it... *sigh*

Thanks, Jason

May: That became a habit, no? And when it stops, be it a day or two or for a long time, you need time to get used to it. When it's time for chats or calls, you just have to be in front of the laptop and just drop what you're doing.

Post a Comment