« Home | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom » | Have you ever... » | Surprise »

"All I want for Christmas is..."

Mariah's "All I want for Christmas Is You" has always been my favourite Christmas song. Listening to this song always makes me wanna dance. =)

I think it must be 4 years ago. My corridor mates used to blast Christmas carols in the kitchen. "I saw Mummy kissing Santa Claus" has also become one of my favourites. Sounds cheeky and not quite right for Christmas but somehow I like this song.

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" is also another favourite or mine but it sounds a little sad. It's been gloomy lately and listening to this song makes me feel even sadder. But I'm a sucker for songs like this. :P

*************
Fog. Fog. Fog.
I'm starting to worry a little now. I'm sure you've read lots about this on the news. I checked my flight a while ago and it's still flying to Frankfurt. I really hope the condition will be better tomorrow. Why does this *have* to happen?!?!??! Now I have travelling anxiety.
********************
So what's on your Christmas wishlist?
I'm still cracking my head. I have no idea what to get for the boyfriend. To add salt to the wound, money's a little tight at the moment and will be for the next few months until I get a decent job. This means his Mont Blanc will have to wait. I never bothered about pens but when I walked into a pen shop today, I sighed. The cheapest pen costs one hundred something pounds. *chokes*
Buying presents for men is so difficult. Agree?
I have a few ideas in mind. A pen or a leather organiser. Or a gift voucher from TM Lewin/Hawes and Curtis/Pink.
More shopping done tomorrow. I'm dreading that already. Yes, you hear me right.
I. do. not. want. to. go. out. shopping. tomorrow.
The crowd is massive. It's crowded. I dislike crowds.
I never had a Christmas wishlist. It's the same this year. I have everything I need. There are so many things that I want but... I don't have the urge to have it yet. Have you ever felt like that?
********************
I'm sleepy. My shoulders are aching. I'm going to watch Episode 24 of Dicey Business and jump into bed. It's -1 at the moment. Freeeeeezing.
*********************

It's the time of the year when I can stand Christmas carols!! LOL, otherwise, they are pushed right back in the pecking order on my iPod! Speaking of which, an inexpensive iPod shuffle is nice too.. Failing which, how about an iPod set of socks? Or moving away from the Orchard, there are wonderful fragrances for men, namely Jil Sander's..
I am sure your flight will be fine! Enjoy your Christmas!! HUGGIES!!

I absolutely agree with the Christmas Carols part! I kinda got sick of the carols when i went carolling back in 2001. :P He's got an mp3 player already! Finally got him a Filofax pocket organiser. It's quite pricey for an organiser but the leather is good and i got the filling customised. If he likes it I'm gonna write down ALL the important dates. :P

Hahaha, yes! Sabotage his Filofax! I used to love going down to the Filofax shop in Covent Gdn..

"All I want for Christmas is you" is my fave Christmas song too!!! For a different reason though :P


Merry Christmas by the way :)

Post a Comment