« Home | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom » | Have you ever... »

The Christmas Jinx

I took this picture using Slow Synchronise function. That's how foggy it is.

I think Heathrow Airport is jinxed.


Last year, it was the strike.


This year it's the fog.


My mind is in a mess now.


Someone better introduce some kick-ass feng shui master to the BAA Chairman.


Time to continue packing.


Have a wonderful Christmas and see you after the 27!

To those joining the Boxing Day sale, I hope you have fun and get loads of bargain! I'll only start picking up the leftovers few days before end of sale. ;)

You are going to have such a wonderful Christmas!!! *sigh* Fog!! LOL, but isn't that normal for London? *grin* HUGS and see you back soon!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy Boxing Day, moopig! hugs!

LB: Oh yes yes yes! Christmas is wonderful! The fog was bad. Thank God I made it to Frankfurt and bad! The way from Frankfurt to Berlin was foggy too! Will post up the pics.

Elb: Same to you too!

May: *hugs* double *hugs* triple *hugs*

Post a Comment