« Home | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive » | I feel sooo dead now » | Lilies at full bloom »

I'm back!

The mother's test- passed.
The grandmother's test- passed.

Christmas was E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T.

Everyone was nice and friendly. Food was excellent. Company was great.

I love love love love love the Christmas Markets. I decided to eat toffee grapes instead of toffee apples (which I eat annually) and got sick of it before I could finish it. Lovely Christmas lights. I still can't get enough of the caramel almonds. *yum yum*

I got a shock when the bill came up to 15euros for 9 packets of german sausages and hams. I did not realise I put so many in the shopping basket. :P So yeah, the housemate is happy, the friend is happy and so is the aunt.

German custom officers are extremely strict. And I mean, EXTREMELY strict. Scary. I thought I'd never make it to London anymore. He looked at me as if I was holding a fake passport. At one point, he even asked me to tuck my hair behind my ears. No one has ever scrutinised me like that.

But sadly, my German did not improve much but I picked up a few Polish words here and there.

Time to hunt for a language school, aye? :P

I'm knackered.

And now... what should I do on NYE?

And I'm already missing the cheesecake his mum made. I reallllly should have eaten the second piece for lunch on Boxing day. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Labels: ,

chup first too!

ack, wait, yours different system liao! Kena conned! Well, it seems that everything went as planned, my dear Insp Clousseau! You had a great time, great food, great company, and ... great flights? When I traveled there, I never had to deal with Immigration or Customs, being in the Eurozone! In fact I remembered how neat that was! Skipping right thru! Harhar! Hmm, toffee grapes?! Waaa! Never tried those.. and Welcome Back!

congratulations on passing the mother/grandmother tests!! woo-hoo!

sounds like an excellent Christmas trip for you. any photos to show? especially of the cheesecake? ;)

I plan to zzzz for NYE. too much sexcitement, LOL!

LB: Chuppa Chup Coca-Cola flavour this time? (it's a lolipop!)

LB: I didn't kena con! Flight was great, surprisingly! *Thank god* Only a 20 mins delay. Even the EU passport holders don't get to skip right through now! They have to show their passports or some ID card. The Q was massive.

May: Thank you! Pictures are up but I didn't take pics of the food though. I didn't want them to think I'msuch a jakun and he doesn't like me taking pics of the food so often. I have no plans for NYE too.. but prolly just go somewhere to see fireworks

Post a Comment