« Home | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks »

This the story of a nomad

1 hall of residence, 2 years in the same house in North Wales, a couple of months in a lovely 2 bedroom house in North Wales, a short stint at the aunt's, 10 months of luxury in a studio, 5 months sharing a one bed room flat 5 minutes walk away from the Arsenal Emirates stadium, it's time to move again.

Where to?

Central London!

Yay!

It's been a pretty miserable 5 months living in the current flat. It's a 15 mins walk away from the tube station and only 2 buses run to Central. I never liked the transport system over here. The flat itself is ok but it's too cold in my room and it's warm in the flatmate's! Weird.

5 months ago, I was moaning about packing and moving. 5 months later, it will be the same thing over and over again. Lots of things to throw, lots of lost-and-found. This time, I'll make myself be in the 'chucking things mode' so I'll throw away things which I will no longer use and give away clothes I will no longer wear.

I must count my lucky stars this time. I only saw 1 flat and took it straight away. For the first time in my life, I'm living on the 15th floor. I can see the London Eye from the kitchen. Nice nice! I hope I get along well with the landlady and her husband.

I know no rented property will be perfect until I get MY own place. There will be complains along the line but hey, it's for a few months only and I'll be on the move again.

wooo, a view of the London Eye! that's so cool. better than staring at the back of another block or house, for sure. I've gotta start looking around for mine too... online!

Ah! From one who has been moving a bit too, moving is kinda fun, but tedious, yet exhilarating! However, since my last relatively major move was more than a decade ago, I must have amassed a whole lotta junk! (I see it in my little cubicle in the garage! ~ I have bags and bags of old, unwanted clothes still in there, waiting, waiting..) Hey! Show us the Eye, from your Room With A View..

Post a Comment