« Home | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore » | It's amazing I'm still alive »

First Post for the New Year

The lazy bum is back.

I did a 2006 review few days before the last day of the year. Sweet. Sour. Spicy. Bitter. There was little bit of everything.

My resolutions for the new year? The cliche ones are to be a better person, control my temper, lose more weight and yada yada yada but there's one resolution I hope to achieve before the 31 December- get a job in the UK.

2007 started off pretty badly for me. I don't know what got into me but my temper was particularly bad. The boyfriend and I had petty arguments so often but we finally talked about it last night (phew!) and everything's all good now.

Looking forward to a better year.

And I wish you and your family
.... better luck
.... better success
.... better health
.... and a better year.

Cheerios!

Labels:

wishing you a Better Everything. and definitely wishing you all the luck in finding that job in the UK! one of your biggest goals in 2007, hor? hugs!

Happy new year to you too! Although its the 5th day already

Here's to that fantastic job soon!! What's your dream job, btw?

May: Thank you!!

Jason: Happy new year to you too! never too late :P

LB: Thank you. Dream job? Would prefer the service industry like procurement/hospitality etc but working as a tax analyst is not bad too.

Post a Comment