« Home | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights » | Celebrating Christmas the Deutsch Way! » | On Tanterhooks » | When Routine Isn't Routine Anymore »

Like Father Like Son

Was on the phone with Dad a couple of days ago.

Dad: I got a new car.
Me: I knew it! Just waiting for you to tell me only. you normally get new car after a major accident bla bla bla bla.
Dad laughed.

"So what car did you get?" I asked.
"Kelisa" was the answer.
And I raised my voice because I knew he was lying.

"impossible! You won't get a kelisa for sure."

He laughed. He turned to my brother and said "Di (brother), da jie (eldest sister) doesn't believe Daddy's getting a Kelisa"

"Kancil eh" came the answer from the spoilt brat.

The both of them..... Sigh. :P

Labels:

whether Kelisa or Kancil, it's still a new car... lol! boys and their toys!

LOL, but nothing wrong with either a Kelisa or a Kancil, as a backup...

may: yes. first is the a-bike which I didn't get for the brother and now it's a new car. but it's time to get a new car anyway, the old car was giving him way too many problems!

LB: the problem is, it's not a back-up car.

Post a Comment