« Home | To Sir, With Love » | This the story of a nomad » | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas » | Kurismasu lights »

What do you have in your fridge?

The fridge on a good day i.e. after grocery shopping. It's so full that we have to rearrange everything to fit our groceries! ;)
Brie is my latest addiction and only President Brie is approved by my palate. German sausages, single cream, semi-skimmed milk, peanut butter, rojak sauce, yoghurts, Eclairs, ham and some trifles.
And also some leftovers and tiramisu I made =)
The healthy 2 tiers: full of vegetables and herbs.
Butter, feta cheese, Go Chu Jang, beef and chicken stock cubes, mushrooms and preserved vegetables, Fresh Thyme, Pesto sauce, pickle, mustards, vanilla essence, oyster sauce, skimmed milk, marmalade, MY BEST-EST STRAWBERRT JAM!, chilli oil.
Hungry? lol.
What's in the freezer then? Let me tell you- it's not as interesting as the fridge. Really!
What do YOU have in your fridge then? Care to share?

Labels:

OMG! !!!! I WANT UR FRIDGE !!!! rather the stuffs in ur fridge. :D

hehehe... come get it then. The trifles are gone now though. heehee

sometimes i think looking into someone's fridge is almost like looking inbto their soul.. Oyster sauce, indispensable!!!! Strawberry Jam, that's so you! I miss M&S trifles.. Hahaha, almost time to do another My Fridge Post soon then!!

sometimes i think looking into someone's fridge is almost like looking inbto their soul.. Oyster sauce, indispensable!!!! Strawberry Jam, that's so you! I miss M&S trifles.. Hahaha, almost time to do another My Fridge Post soon then!!

that's one healthy fridge you have there! well, in post parts, with some indulgences, heheh... can I cart the whole thing down South with me? saves me the trouble of having to stock mine up, this one's instant all-in-one! LOL ;)

LB: Yup yup I agree. Strawberry jam so me? lol must be all the Strawberry and Cream Chuppa Chups. ha ha. It's some French brand and I'm hooked on this! A slice of Baguette, top with strawberry jam and a piece of President Brie. Heavenly! Serve with a mug of strong Twining English Breakfast Tea (loose leaves) or Earl grey. It's my perfect breakie now! yum yum. Yes Yes Yes! Do your fridge post now!!!!

May: Are you sure? You have to fly ALL the way to UK then fly ALL the way down south. I'd rather fly down south to do grocery shopping with you! heheee

chua da jie!!!!!!!!
I MISS U SO MUCH!!
huhu...
call me OFTEN!!!
hugs
muax

i would go raid ur fridge.. but u live so high up and personally, i'm not so fond of high places. lol.

Ken, I'm only moving on Sat so for the time being, you can still come raid my fridge because i'm living on ground floor.

But... but.. but... do you fancy a half-empty fridge? :P

Post a Comment