« Home | What do you have in your fridge? » | To Sir, With Love » | This the story of a nomad » | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx » | "All I want for Christmas is..." » | 5 Days to Christmas »

The Quest of Pick-Me-Up

I'm not a big fan of Tiramisu but I love making it because it's so simple yet so yummy yummy.

A few days ago, a friend of mine invited us over for dinner and I brought Tiramisu. The moment I brought out the Tiramisu, everyone went "ooh and ahh". They were generous with the praises but I knew something was not quite right.

Last night, I wanted to use up the sponge fingers so I made another Tiramisu. It was definitely better than the other time but it's still not perfect.

I will continue making Tiramisu until I've made the perfect one.

And I only want to use these ingredients: alcohol, mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, coffee and sponge fingers.

Any volunteers for the next Pick-me-up?

Labels:

Dang! You've just inspired me to go make some tiramisu again!! Firstm the Fridge, now this!! How? Want some too? Strawberry tiramisu..

I'll send you a barrel of KFC and you send me a tub of Strawberry tiramisu.

Deal or No Deal?

:P

I want I want, it better be better than the Coconut House's. :P

come over and try then. If it's no better than Coconut House's I'll pay for your air ticket :P

ok, gotta make one last round of tiramisu before I don't have the chance to use my ka-changs anymore...

May: yup yup. When will that be Miss Baker? Can't wait to see them on your blog!

Post a Comment