« Home | The Same Old Rant » | The Quest of Pick-Me-Up » | What do you have in your fridge? » | To Sir, With Love » | This the story of a nomad » | Like Father Like Son » | First Post for the New Year » | 7,000 words (and more) » | I'm back! » | The Christmas Jinx »

Chocolates or Flowers?

Left or Right? This or That? Chocolates or Roses?

I always thought this question is just another silly question I read on Friendster Bulletin but today, this question corssed my mind and I actually spent some time thinking about this question.

I choose the latter.

I hung the roses up side down so they dried up and turned into dried roses. They've been on the wall for about a month now. I felt sorry to throw the dried roses away so I put the rose petals in the bottle. They look pretty in the bottle. =)

That Godiva was absolutely yummylicious!


Labels:

I'll take both! but if I absolutely have to choose, then it's flowers. because I love bits of chivalry even though it's impractical. must be the hidden romantic in me...

I used to save the roses that way, hung them, dried them, then they just had to be trashed when the dust levels exceeds acceptability! But these days, it's more chocolates than flowers.. Motta.

May: 'Must be the romantic in me'. Hmm.. Looks like I'm one too. :P

LB: Maybe you can start keeping the petals now instead? Chocolates, good to see, good to eat but that's the end of it. Flowers, good to see, not good to eat.. and might end up in the bin. :P

Post a Comment