« Home | Chicken Rice- Moopig's Way » | Blue Monday » | Moved. » | The Ex-File » | The Laundry Saga » | Chocolates or Flowers? » | The Same Old Rant » | The Quest of Pick-Me-Up » | What do you have in your fridge? » | To Sir, With Love »

5 minutes

"Someone" who mumbles a lot complained that I haven't been updating.

Well.... the truth is, I have been a little busy. I have an appointment in 10 minutes. I have to go in 5 so I'll make this a quick one.

Short update:
K is here in London for a few days because of a special occassion. Lots happened but that will be in another post. My temper has been unbelieveably bad. It's confirmed- Period is not an excuse. I throw tantrum even when my period is not due to arrive. Damn.

I started a new part time job. Pay is decent. I'm hoping I'll be determined enough to wake up at 5-ish every morning and NOT go back to bed after I finish the first shift. I work 2 shifts a day over 3 days. I get paid end of the week. I'm waiting till the day I can walk into a designer boutique and get a bag that I've been dying to have and PAY WITH MY OWN MONEY! But after doing some thinking, I decided to save 60% of my pay and the remaining shall go into my 'shopping account' or my 'holiday account'. The latter is more important. The sister is demanding for a Louis Vuitton already. At 19 years old, can you believe that! That spoilt little girl! I'll see how my financial situation is first. Oh, if you're wondering, I'll get her a genuine one. (Siapa makan pedas, dialah yang rasa)

Shooot I'm running late. till then

It's a great feeling, to buy things with your own money.. I remember that Achievement Moment, after working in an Italian Restaurant in Belfast!! I wonder if that is still there, but I doubt it very much.. Ciro's Trattoria..
Your 19 year old sister is so modern! When I was 19, all I could ever wish for were Levi's jeans!!!

ouch ...
i TER makan CILI lah. thats why i felt the PEDAS-ness.hahahah!!
im waiting for that! H.A.H.A.H.A. *evil laugh*
u take care ya PIG!
huggies
hope u can get along well with those kiddos. hah.
all the best!

run, run, run! here's a cuppa to help you get that zinggg you need. and some flowers for you to sniff when you have the time... :)

*hugs*

LB: I'll find out if that restaurant still exist when I go there next time. When I was 19, all I wished for was a pair of genuine Nike trainers. Levi's jeans? nahh.. was too fat to look pretty. :P My sis is no way modern. She's SPOILT.

mei: Go to the LV website and tell me which one you like. Bear in mind the budget cos your sis doesn't print money. The kids are good. Got my pay cheque today. Yippie!

May: Thank you! Flowers are nice.. it's been a while since I received a bouquet. :(

Post a Comment