« Home | Project 200 » | 5 minutes » | Chicken Rice- Moopig's Way » | Blue Monday » | Moved. » | The Ex-File » | The Laundry Saga » | Chocolates or Flowers? » | The Same Old Rant » | The Quest of Pick-Me-Up »

Classique

"Your currency is not Pounds, not Euros. Your currency is LV"


Classique

I burst out laughing when he said that last night.

Everytime I pick up his dirty laundry or handwash his clothes, I nag "for every shirt I handwash, you're getting me Chanel bag" or "for every meal I cook, you're getting me an LV bag". I am kidding, of course. (At this stage, I still don't think I deserve an expensive present from him yet. Seriously.) I guess that's how he came up with that statement. What a classic.

You can never deny my passion to own a designer bag or a pair of designer shoes or hair clips or jewellery. I can never not look into a designer store and think of what to get when I have enough money. I'm drawn to these stores like ants to sugar. But I'm never brave enough to walk into the boutique and pretend that I have the money to buy everything in store. I'm happy to look at the window display and dream a little.

I remember the first time I bought my very first designer bag. My heart was thumping. I felt guilty yet I wanted to have it so badly. When I gave the sales assistant my credit card, I hesitated for a split second. Should I back out now? That was the question I asked myself. When I marched out of the store, I actually felt good but guilty at the same time. Guilty pleasure, it was. My parents never spoilt us with expensive stuff, you see. Until today, my parents still don't know about that bag because I never brought it home.

With my pay cheque coming in every week, it's time to do some homework to decide which one to get, aye? I'm sure I will feel very proud everytime I use that bag. After all, I bought it with MY money, not Daddy's. :P

But we'll see how it goes. Money definitely don't come easy.

*smiles a knowing smile*
*wink a knowing wink*
*grin a grinning grin...?*

I wonder if you could read my post just now. The font was minute! I guess everything's back to normal now.

Post a Comment