« Home | Kaboom!! » | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... » | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy » | Week 2 » | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 » | Classique » | Project 200 »

Sleepless in London

Another post filler.

01. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, cos Pepsi's too sweet! Coke has more varieties too. And also Coke's everywhere over here.

02. KFC or McDonald’s?
It has to be McD in UK cos UK has awful KFC. (sorry LB) At home, it has to be the other way round. Hot & Spicy KFC... mmmm.. yum!

03. Häagen-Dazs or Baskin-Robbins?
Haagen Dazs! I have a tub of Pralines and Cream in the freezer now. Fancy some? Strawberry & Champagne is my ultimate favourite but I don't see it anymore. Baileys, Strawberry Cheesecake, Vanilla and Brownie are also my favourite. Baskins are too sweet to my liking.

04. Coffee Bean or Starbucks?
Starbucks. Cos they don't do Coffee Bean over here.

05. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas. Cos Nike is unethical. Say no to child labour! Having said that, I have a pair of Nike trainers. *hides in shame* BUT, I bought that before I realised how unethical Nike is.


06. Mercedes-Benz or BMW?
BMW. Few years ago, my cousin brother told me "In Germany, Mercedes are taxis so I'll never drive a Mercedes". Somehow, it's stuck in my mind.

07. UK or U.S.?
UK. I'm just being biased cos I've lived here for 5 years. Never been to the US.

08. Paris or Rome?
Another biased one. Paris. Because I've never been to Rome. Or maybe I have, when I was 6. I could hardly remember anything from my first Europe trip.

09. Céline Dion or Mariah Carey?
I have to say it's Mariah.

10. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
I don't like either. But I definitely prefer Christina to Britney cos she's less insane.And she sings better than Britney.

11. Brad Pitt or David Beckham?
Brad Brad Brad! David's just an overpaid henpacked husband footballer.

12. Dad or mum?
Umm.... a real tough one. I can manja with Mummy but joke with Daddy.

13. Movie or music?
Music. I only go to the cinema when the boyfriend suggests a movie night.

14. Windows or Mac?
Windows. I'm hopeless at Mac. Tried once. Never got around to understand it.

15. PC or lappie?
Lappie! The smaller, the better. Enough said.

.... and I'm still awake. How now brown cow? And I gotta get in by 7.30 in the MORNING!

aren't tags and memes just the best post fillers? except for some mindless ones of course. I'm starting to have problems sleeping early too, and I have to be up at 6.30 every working day... eek!

You suddenly reminded me how very horrible London's KFC really is!!! *sigh* There goes my illusion... of a quick KFC fix!!! I agree though.. It has been more times than not, really bad KFC in London.. especially from that branch in Tottenham Court Rd!

Post a Comment