« Home | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy » | Week 2 » | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 » | Classique » | Project 200 » | 5 minutes » | Chicken Rice- Moopig's Way » | Blue Monday »

Awwwwww...

As usual, I went in to work today. Last week, I promised the 2 kids that we'd bake chocolate chunk cookies today and baked we did.

While waiting for the trays of cookies to come out from the oven, we were chatting and messing about.

"When I was moving, I think I had like a million stuff with me. And I told my friend that if I can sell everything for a pound, I'll be a millionaire. When I'm a millionaire, I won't have to work here anymore." I said.

The 2 kids laughed. MrA continued "Then we'll pay you more!"

"Why?"

"Then you will continue working here."

Awwww.... ain't that sweet?

You won't forget me, will you? When you become a millionaire... Oh come on, you can get me a B&O set! *grin*

awwwwww! ain't that just the sweetest thing? :)

Post a Comment