« Home | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... » | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy » | Week 2 » | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 » | Classique » | Project 200 » | 5 minutes »

Kaboom!!

Remember the Project 200?

Well...well...well....

I thought I could manage it. I really, really thought I could do that. Alas, it was easier said than done. It was harder, much harder than I thought.

Too many 'unexpected' events. Too many temptations. I tried to resist some. I really did! But there were situations I couldn't avoid at all. Like, the 'reunion' dinner. The dinner I promised K I would buy him when I got my first pay cheque. (He just decided to surprise me for CNY- the dinner was supposed to be next month!) Like, the friend who came all the way from Japan. I treated her to lunch and bought her a little present. And the final blow?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My impromptu trip to Brussels tomorrow!

Don't hate me. I couldn't resist. A double room at a 4star hotel at 62.50Euros. Return tickets with Eurostar at a slightly steep £69. Belgian chocolates. Belgian Waffles. Mussels.

I'll be back on Monday. I promise!

and I'll show off my chinese new year goodies and ang pao from home.

Ha! You failed. Need to buckle it up and be more determined. :P

waaa..... even more traveling!!!! Hahaaha, ok, we all have our vices. Enjoy yourself!!! Happy Weekend in Brussels!

waaaaa!! another trip to Brussels!! oh wait, is this your first one? I seem to have lost track. have fun, safe journey, and see you when you get back!

Post a Comment