« Home | Coincidence » | Sleepless in London » | Kaboom!! » | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... » | Wednesday Morning » | Because I am Happy » | Week 2 » | "whatever" law » | Project 200: Day 3 »

Dan Lain-Lain Lagi

I've ran out of ideas for the title. My posts are like a bowl of salad- everything in a bowl.

1. Thank you, but seriously, no thank you. I'm annoyed at people who talk out loud on the bus. Seriously, I believe none of us on the bus wants to know that you bought a new top today. Nobody is interested that you bought a pair of new knickers and socks from Debenhams. No one wants to know about your friend's gossips and neither does other passengers want to know your private & confidential details (I heard someone on the bus giving out her details to the bank). Dear fellow passengers, please, please, please, do not speak so loud as if you're alone in the bus.

2. I was in the lift today. On the first floor, 2 stinky boys (boy, the really stink!) entered the lift and started pressing number 9 the moment they stepped into the lift. I just told them to stop pressing because they can only press 9 when we arrive ground floor. Apparently, they knew about it but God knows why they still pressed number 9. When my friend and I left the lift, one of them shouted "I've lived here for like, what, 7 years." To which, I replied "But you don't know how to use the lift!" wahahahahhahahaa.

3. I have a friend visiting from Japan. After I picked her up from Covent Garden, we headed to my place for a simple lunch- Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato & basil sauce and a bowl of salad. She bought a Raspberry cheesecake from Somerfields so we had that for dessert. We left for Harrods for window shopping then took a bus to Buckingham palace then went to Piccadilly for dinner. I'm knackered. My right foot has blisters.

4. Guten Naht.

I hope your blistered foot heals well soon! poor babe...

goodnight...
sweet dreams... :)

Post a Comment