« Home | 偶病啦 » | Chopped » | 周日の晚餐 » | Work, as usual » | Dan Lain-Lain Lagi » | Coincidence » | Sleepless in London » | Kaboom!! » | It's Not Too Late To... » | Awwwwww... »

My New Hairstyle

So how do you like me in blonde? :P

Just kidding.

It's Red Nose Day today!!!

The 2 younger ones were very excited about Red Nose Day. Little Miss R brought her blonde wig and took her brother's sunnies and made me wear them! It was good fun. :D

You look good in that!! It's amazing that suddenly you're really a person.. It's not to say I didn't think you were a ghost before, but it's seeing real flesh! And that watch.. and the finger, and ... *grin* You're not really a pig at all!!

clown of the day::
EILEENCHUA!

eh this style really suits u lah.
bet if u walk out like that everyone will surely LOOK AT U!
muahah

call me la pig

get well soon!

I am more interested with the person behind the red nose. :D

that's a real HOT hairdo, ma'am! lol!!

there's Red Nose Day here too, but I think it's later in the year, I think.

Post a Comment