« Home | Long Time No See » | Moved. Again » | This is what happens... » | Don't Worry, Be Happy. » | 睡不着 » | Work. 20th June. » | . » | 在国外漂流的日子 » | Caught Off Guard » | That Crush »

Being dependent

I've been staying in bed 23.5 hours a day. The remaining 30 minutes are spent moving up the stairs using my hands and bottom, toilet, bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I hate being immobile.

I've been doing lots of thinking these few days. One thing I really, really miss being independent. Lying in bed all day long means I have to rely on everybody else to do everything for me. For a person who's so used to having things done by herself, it's really difficult to accept the fact. The first few days, I was crying silently because I could not bear the thought of not being able to do things by myself.

I just can't wait to start walking again.