« Home | 睡不着 » | Work. 20th June. » | . » | 在国外漂流的日子 » | Caught Off Guard » | That Crush » | 8 days ago... » | 对不起 » | Something I Learnt Yesterday » | The Culprit! »

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

I guess you'll be glad to hear that I was in slumberland when they found the bomb in Haymarket. No, I wasn't clubbing in Tiger Tiger.

With all the bombs and terror threats going on, I've been avoiding the 'touristy' areas like Piccadilly Circus and Hyde Park. I wouldn't say I'm terrified to go out but as a safety precaution, I just stay at home. I have to say the news didn't hit me as badly as it did 2 years ago. I wasn't very surprised when I read about that. But.... But... But.... The great sale is on and I haven't been to any shops yet!

Perhaps it's a good thing that it's weekend and I absolutely hate hitting the shops on weekends. Perhaps Monday's a better day.

Anyway, I'm off to bed soon. Night!

Oh...

and be happy =)

Cheerios!