« Home | 对不起 » | Something I Learnt Yesterday » | The Culprit! » | Speechless » | The Conversation Last Week » | How do you like this Meme? » | Have You Eaten Your Easter Egg Yet? » | The Kepo-chi post » | The Price To Pay. » | A Night To Remember »

8 days ago...

... This blog turned 3.

and I forgot about it. Completely.

How should I put it. 3 years ago, I started blogging (again) as eveningprimroseoil (which explains my email account) and I moved to this blog due to a certain nosy parker some time ago.

***
I haven't been blogging much lately.
I tried to but I couldn't.
I hit the backspace key every now and then.
I just could not write anything.
Just to let you know...
I still love my job. K seems to like me better now, which is a good thing. We talk more now. =)
I ran away to Frankfurt again last weekend. 4th time in Frankfurt. It was boiling hot. We walked along the river during lunch time and had a lovely lunch after that. I think I'll go again in a week or two.
My Paris trip has been put off till July. =( Blame it on his job.
Few weeks ago, I worked as a translator. A group of 5 came from Tian Jin. They are from the Environmental health office. I sucked big time. It was harder than I imagined. I couldn't translate words like 'sociopsychology' and some other funny words which I myself don't understand in English. They said I speak better mandarin than they do. lol.
I'll be back when I can write better. Too many hiccups.

we miss you! but we understand if you have to go away again. no worries. I get the hiccups too, on blogging.

I know it's a bit early to say this, but just in case I forget...

have fun in Paris!

Post a Comment